- We all have 24 hours a day – so stop saying you do not have enough time!
- Discover what’s most important to you.
- Focus on the outcome that you would love to see happen.
- Spend your time on the right activities.
- Reduce your stress and workload by constantly focusing on your mission statement.
- Write down the six most important things that you must complete today – focus and accomplish them one right after the other.
The authors then end with a quote by Peter Drucker: “Efficiency is doing things right, while effectiveness is doing the right things.”
I just love this article!
For more information go to Investment Advisor, September 2011 at www.advisorone.com